Beginner photography courses
Our beginner photography series of courses is the ideal place to start if you are new to digital photography and want to learn the basics or are looking to take your skills to the next level. It may be that you are completly new to photography and looking to take up a new hobby or even a new career, either way our beginner series is the ideal place to start.
All courses are run with small class sizes to ensure that everyone learns in a comfortable and fun environemt. Each modules stands alone in its own right so you can pick and choose the options that work best for you or alternatively complete them all to gain our prestigious ‘Diploma in Photography’.
Please click on the icon next to the course that you would like more information on or to book a place.
- The ideal place to start learning about or improving your photography
- Develop your own photographic style and start taking stunning images
- The perfect course for learning about portraits and lighting
- The perfect course to take learn how to take natural on location portraits
- The perfect place to start learning about wedding photography – professionally or for a friend
- The perfect introduction to taking stunning fashion photography images
- Unleash the power of off-camera flash photography
- Learn how to capture stunning location shots
Beginner Photography Courses – Essex, London, Suffolk
Our beginner photography courses are run in Essex, London & Suffolk within easy reach of a station or to good parking. If you need any help with directions, parking or accomodation then please contact us for help and assistance.
Each of our photography workshops focuses upon three core principles of technical, creative and commercial competence ensuring you receive the very best standard of learning. If you would like more student testimonials then please feel free to get in touch.
Should you have any questions, then please feel free to contact us on the phone number at the top of the page or fill in the quick contact form for a swift response.